July 24, 2019| | 0 Comment
5 Ways To Dress Like A Gentleman.
Be a gentleman
- Your Denims should be of proper fit. This means that around the waist and hips, the fit should be comfortable. Not too tight and definitely not lose! Which is a sign of an gentleman. Narrow, slim or regular fit will do the job well depending on your body type. Also, get it tailored if you are not happy with the size. So dress like a gentleman.
- The length should and around ankles or even if it’s lower, remember to cuff it! In fact this adds more spunk.
- Try brogues and derbies with jeans and if you pair it correctly you will be most decent guy and look like a gentlemen. In case of loafers, avoid penny loafers.
- Wear socks unless its loafers. Because we do not want your feet to stink. Wear no show socks for loafers.
- Your shoes can be leather or suede. But remember, if you wish to look sharp, keep them polished or clean.
For more information like this visit effortlessgent.com